ByMariaLopez Weekly Financial Tips:
How do we prepare for the Holiday Season?
I love the season of Fall! ? The air and the breeze in the afternoons are just beautiful!
My 6 personal financial tips as we prepare to rejoice the 2017 Holiday season:
1. Giving is a beautiful gift and sharing with our family and friends and community is wonderful! There were several natural disasters this year; many families and children will welcome a new toy, new clothing and a great meal!
2. We choose what the Holiday season means to us! As we plan to give gifts, i invite us to write down a list of what we are buying and it’s estimated cost. Let’s create a budget!
4. Do we already have the available funds to purchase the gifts for our loved ones? If not, there is still time to save in the next 2 months; I would recommend we use a separate savings account to put aside the funds.
3. Let’s be resourceful; the same product or item can be purchased for a lot less in a different store.
4. The overuse of credit cards do not make a season bright! So, we decide if we want to build more on a high credit card debt balance or create other affordable alternatives of how to celebrate the season with our family!
5. Let’s not fall for “sales” and “discounts” at department stores; let’s do our research before we buy!
6. My always favorite: Play some Holiday ? music!! ?
2017 All Rights Reserved Gallant Accountants & Advisors